1. If you insist ..... you must pay my fare.
(a) on me of come (b) on my coming
(c) on me coming (d) on that I come
2. All of us Fred, Fared, Tom and .... were present.
(a) I (b) me (c) mine (d) none
3. He has just ........ out.
(a) gone (b) went (c) going (d) getting
4. Which of the following sentences is correct?
(a) Either the students or the teacher are to blame.
(b) Either the students or the teacher have to blame
(c) Either the students or the teacher has to blame.
(d) Either the students or the teacher is to blame.
5. The word ‘humbug’ means-
(a) Humdrum (b) deceitful
(c) impossible (d) unrealistic
6. What is the synonym of ‘Abolish’-
(a) abrogate (b) approve
(c) retain (d) End the existence of
7. Complete the sentence with appropriate idiom. Never ...... the poor.
(a) look at (b) look down on
(c) look down (d) look after
8. Though the bus was slow I was .... for class.
(a) in time (b) late
(c) on time (d) into time
9. She has dealt ....... the problem nicely.
(a) With (b) in (c) to (d) on
10. I can not conceive ....... much mistake.
(a) from (b) of (c) for (d) to
11. Which sentence is correct?
(a) The teacher was too strict to the children.
(b) The teacher was too strict with the children
(c) The teacher was strict at the children
(d) The teacher was strict from the children.
12. The thief made ....... with the cash
(a) up (b) out (c) of (d) off
13. Which sentence is correct?
(a) He persisted in saying this
(b) He persisted to say this.
(c) He persisted from saying this
(d) He persisted on saying this.
14. The synonym of ‘competent’ is.......
(a) Circumspect (b) Capable
(c) Discrete (d) Prudent
15. Choose the synonym of ‘serene’-
(a) Severe (b) Dark
(c) Clam (d) Serious
16. Heart and soul means-
(a) Whole heartedly
(b) In heart
(c) With heard (d) Earnestly
17. The roses in our garden small ...... really this year.
(a) sweetest (b) sweetly
(c) sweetening (d) sweet
18. TRIFLIGN :
(a) clamor (b) haughty
(c) thrifty (d) trivial
19. What is the antonym of ‘honorary’?
(a) Literary (b) Honorable
(c) Salaried (d) Official
20. The opposite word of ‘sluggish’ is.......
(a) Animated (b) Dull
(c) Heavy (d) Slow.
২৭তম বিসিএস, প্রশাসন।
Answer : (1) b (2) a (3) a (4) d (5) d (6) d (7) b (8) c (9) a (10) b (11) b (12) d (13) a (14) b (15) c (16) d (17) d (18) a (19) c (20) a .